Institutional grade insights are a key part of Portfolio Management
Check out this Twitter thread to learn more about some of the most popular features!
Volt token price - Volt Tokens (ex. fcSOL) represent the underlying value accrued within the Volt, normalized for the deposit asset. Read more here)
Asset price and strike - monitor spot price vs strike price in each Epoch
Summary, Trading Details, Key Information, Yield Data, Technical Details, and Risks.
Historical snapshots of deposits, CoinGecko price, and share price is taken multiple times per hour and stored here.
- Product: Asset, Strike, Expiry
- Deposited: Total amount deposited in Epoch
- Premium: Option premium collected (notional and % terms)
- Return: Net Return after fees (no fees for negative return epochs). Note: return can only be calculated once an Epoch concludes.
- Tx: Link to the transaction(s) which represent the options traded
If you are working on some interesting use of Friktion data or options data, please consider joining a Taskforce in the Discord server. A Taskforce is a group of individuals potentially interested in working on or collaborating on research projects. For more info, see the Friktion Taskforces page.
We are always looking for more ideas in things to add. If you have any suggestions, please recommend them in the Discord server in the #analytics-suggestion channel.